99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting
Here is just some of the information you will find inside:
- 6 signs that you need to look for
- How your behavior can affect your child's bedwetting. Are you making it worse?
- What to tell your child to make him or her feel better about the situation.
- Is it time to go to a doctor?
- How to make 'bed time' less stressful for your child.
- Does your child really have a problem? Or is it normal.
- How to make it easier for your child to let you know there was an accident.
- 10 signs that you need to seek more aggressive treatment.
- Why making your child go to bed earlier can actually help him or her stop wetting the bed.
- 6 steps to making sure your child doesn't get any skin irritations.
- The worst thing you can do to try and stop bedwetting.
- How to implement 'night lifting' to keep your child dry.
- 3 bladder control exercises for your child.
- Which liquids to keep your child away from in the evening.
- 3 types of medications that just might be the ticket.
- 10 things you might want to write down in a journal every time your child wets the bed to help find the problem area.
- 5 things to consider before you pick up your own bedwetting resources.
- What are moisture detector alarms and why do they make a big difference?
- The special product that can make cleaning up a breeze.
- The magic product that can keep your child dry and odor free at sleepovers.
- Why your child's school bathroom and drinking habits may be the problem.
- A teaspoon of what? Find out what 'magical' remedy (that tastes good) may help your child make it through the night dry.
- What to do if you're preteen or teen is still wetting the bed. Is there a more serious problem?
- Is 'Dry Bed Training' right for your child?
- How to help your child cope with his or her 'secret.'
- And much more...
- Uploaded on:
- 2019-04-15 11:45:05
kindly login/register to download this product*